We are all in our own ‘mindset laboratory’ type experiment in our own lives, where thoughts form our words, words form our actions, actions form our habits and behaviours, which in turn create our character.
True leadership starts with your own personal mastery, and moving beyond self-limiting beliefs. Business is multi-dimensional, and true leaders grow and evolve in many ways.
People do business with people they like, and trust
Authentic leaders need to be self aware, lead by example, and demonstrate the same values and behaviours expected from others. Our body and mind are intrinsically linked, yet we often neglect our physical and emotional wellbeing. Power up on all levels to achieve at the highest levels, in all aspects of your life. Bring your authentic self to your business:
- What are you passionate about? Purpose, confidence, mindset, energy, and resilience are all important for fulfilling your potential and moving to the next level.
- What is your superpower? Discover your unique value proposition and your value, from all of your life experience to date.
- Build your personal brand. Find your voice and start to build your influence and your networks.
- What do you want to spend your time doing? If you want more of something in your life, then do that more. Like attracts like. If it’s time for a change, or you’re rejoining the workforce after a break we can help you leverage your strengths to find your new track.
Personal Action Plan to power up your life and business
- Peak Performance Workshop: learn about somatic intelligence with some practical exercises to ‘power up’ to the next level. With a focus on posture, breathing, relaxation and presence you will walk with confidence into any situation.
- Coaching: in-person or online coaching to set and achieve your personal goals. If you are wanting to get to the next level in any aspect of your life, you need clarity on what you want! Connect with the resources you need to achieve your goals, with weekly accountability to see how you’re tracking.
- Yoga and Mindfulness: yoga for strength, flexibility, balance, relaxation and breathing. Learn how to move your body to relieve aches and pains, and tune in to your breath to release stress.
Fly to new heights by integrating all aspects of your life. Interested in finding out more? Let’s catch up for a coffee.
Michelle is a Certified Yoga Teacher and Pilates Instructor, with over 20 years of experience. Passionate about the connection between wellbeing and business success, she recommends putting yourself out of your comfort zone on a regular basis.