Taking a one-page business plan forward into a successful startup, providing employment and supporting your local community is a great process to go through – and it’s also challenging on many levels.
If you’re a startup company, or a post revenue scale-up company with grand ambitions, we can support you through the commercialisation process. Take your business to the next level with one-on-one coaching, mentoring and workshops with a focus on problem discovery, product-market fit, sales, scaling and becoming investment ready.
There are five key areas to consider when you are developing your business, or repositioning yourself in the marketplace:
- Problem discovery – what are the problems your customers have? Ask the right questions and find out what they really really want.
- Product-market fit – if you don’t have this, you don’t have a scalable business!
- Sales and marketing – from defining your price point to a commitment from prospective customers, revenue is king. Find your customers and build your brand.
- Scale – ensure you have the business structures and capabilities in place, including governance.
- Investment readiness – explore access to capital options that are the right fit for your venture.
We connect you with expert advisors, and set up a governance structure with an advisory board. Contact us today for a coffee and a catchup.
Michelle brings her experience both as a business owner and within high-growth global SaaS technology companies to deliver value.