Have you ever taken a one-page business plan forward into a successful startup, providing employment and supporting your local community? It’s a great process to go through, and it’s also challenging on many levels.
If you’re a startup company, or a post revenue scale-up company with grand ambitions, we can support you through our commercialisation process. Take your business to the next level with one-on-one coaching, mentoring and workshops with a focus on problem discovery, product-market fit, sales, scaling and being investment ready. There are five key areas to consider when you are developing your business, or repositioning yourself in the marketplace:
- Problem discovery – what are the problems your customers have? Ask the right questions and find out what they really really want.
- Product-market fit – if you don’t have this, you don’t have a scalable business!
- Sales – from defining your price point to a commitment from prospective customers, revenue is king.
- Scale – how quickly can you grow? Ensure you have the business structures and capabilities in place, including governance.
- Investment – take your business to the next level.
Weekly programme milestones provide accountability and focus. We connect you with expert advisors, and set up a governance structure with an advisory board.
Interested? Get started with a digital strategy or innovation workshop. Or, contact us today for a coffee and a catchup.
Michelle is the former Programme Director for the Kiwi FinTech Accelerator, and brings her experience of 10 years working within high-growth global technology companies to deliver value.